I'll be sharing all kind of things...



Poems ,Bible Verses, Pictures, Life, quotes, and Sharing God's love, peace and joy!

One thing that I desire is to sit at Jesus's feet & worship Him every single say of my life...

Read the Printed Word!



Thursday, November 3, 2011

This is the first poem I ever written!

"Roses are red because he bled and died for you and me.
Violets are blue for he took on our sins that I know is true.
Jesus was made man which I know was the truth.
He dies on the cross to show you and me his love is true.
Which the cross could not defeat him.
For the thrid day he rose again  which was the truth.
Roses are red because he bled and died for you and me.
violets are blue for he took on our sins that I know is true."

I love my first poem...I hope you do too!

Love and Blessing,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment