I'll be sharing all kind of things...



Poems ,Bible Verses, Pictures, Life, quotes, and Sharing God's love, peace and joy!

One thing that I desire is to sit at Jesus's feet & worship Him every single say of my life...

Read the Printed Word!



Monday, November 21, 2011

My Dear Child.♥ Part 1

Dear _[Insert name]__
I wanted you to know how much I love you my dear child. I thought of you before I even created you. I knew who you would be in life. I knew what you would accomplish.. I knew all the mistakes that you would make.. But none of that changed the love I have for you.
The day that I died on the cross.. I was thinking about you. As I was going through all the pain.. All I could think about was you.. And that we would get to be together for eternity.
I was right there smiling at you the day that you were born.. It was a priceless moment for me. One that I will cherish forever. The day that you came into the world. Seeing your smiling face got me excited for the journey that was to come for you. I knew everything that you would face. Good and bad.. Easy and hard.. I was completely ready to be there with you..
As you grew older.. I was right there with you.. I was there with every little adventure you had.. With all the trails that you went through.. I was there when you started school.. As you began to learn..
I was with you when you were teased, scared, happy, shy.. I was there the whole time.. Even though you couldn’t see me.. I was right there holding your hand.
I was with you when you were going through hard times in your life.. I never left you for one second. I was there holding my hand out to you.. Reaching to catch you and help.. I know that sometimes you don’t understand why you’re going through something that’s hard.. But know it’s to make you stronger. To bring you closer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment