I'll be sharing all kind of things...



Poems ,Bible Verses, Pictures, Life, quotes, and Sharing God's love, peace and joy!

One thing that I desire is to sit at Jesus's feet & worship Him every single say of my life...

Read the Printed Word!



Monday, November 21, 2011

My Dear Child.♥ Part 3

If you are to fall, stumble, or turn away from me.. I will chase after you because I love you. I will never stop pursuing you. Even when you feel like I want anything to do with you.. your wrong.. because I want everything to do with you.. I want to be a part of your life as you are a part of mine.
Believe me when I say that I have forgiven all that you have done.
I love you so much my child.
My kingdom is made for you. I believe in you when no one else does. The Love I have for you is unbreakable and undeniable.
I know all there is to know about you… And I love every part of you.. So stay close to me as I have stayed close to you. Let me heal you.. Let me love you.. My wonderful child. How precious you are to me.
Don’t ever forget that I am always here.. Holding my hand out to you. Loving you with all of my heart.. Don’t ever be afriad to talk to me and tell me what’s on your heart..
For your thoughts are precious to me. I hear every little thing you say to me.. I am always listening.
Love,
God 

No comments:

Post a Comment