I'll be sharing all kind of things...



Poems ,Bible Verses, Pictures, Life, quotes, and Sharing God's love, peace and joy!

One thing that I desire is to sit at Jesus's feet & worship Him every single say of my life...

Read the Printed Word!



Monday, November 21, 2011

My Dear Child.♥ Part 2

I love you so much. I have always been proud of you. I have laughed when you laughed, smiled when you smiled, cried when you cried.. I was always there for you. And will always be there for you until the day that you come to be with me.
So even though you can’t see me.. Know that I am there and have never left.. Not for one minute. I have always been there and will always be there.
I still love you when you mess up.. I don’t turn my back on you. I stand by you. Knowing that you will learn from the mistakes that you make. Don’t ever think that I stop loving you. Don’t believe others when they say that I have stopped.. I will never stop loving you. I am going to be there for you every step of the way..
Know that I think of you always.. As I see you becoming the person that I created you to be.. Makes me feel so wonderful.. So happy.. I know that not everyday will be easy for you.. But I want you to remember that you can get through them.. I’m right there holding your hand. And I will not let go.
There are so many things in this world that people love and would do anything for.. But know that all of that stuff is nothing to me. You are my world.. It is you that I pour my life into. I pour my love, peace, patience, and kindness.. You are the one thing that I treasure most. I will never give you up..

No comments:

Post a Comment