I'll be sharing all kind of things...



Poems ,Bible Verses, Pictures, Life, quotes, and Sharing God's love, peace and joy!

One thing that I desire is to sit at Jesus's feet & worship Him every single say of my life...

Read the Printed Word!



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Day 17-23

Sorry everyone I can't believe I am so behind on this!! I was sick for a few days here..yuck!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving ya'll! So Happy Thanksgiving! :)

There is so much to be thankful for especially on Thanksgiving Day...
All the yummy food to cook and bake (pumpkin pie, turkey or ham)
Family
Macy Thanksgivng Parade
Football

TD- 22 I was thankful for the book "Longing" which I got to get yesterday!! Great book by the way! :)
TD- 21 I am Thankful for my sis
TD- 20 My brother
TD- 19 Mom
TD- 18 Dad
TD- 17 Grandma, ants and uncles and cousins and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment