I'll be sharing all kind of things...



Poems ,Bible Verses, Pictures, Life, quotes, and Sharing God's love, peace and joy!

One thing that I desire is to sit at Jesus's feet & worship Him every single say of my life...

Read the Printed Word!



Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful Day 5

I'm also Thankful for the men and women, who serve in our armed forces here and aboard (army, navy, air force, coast guard) And the First Responders, Police and Firemen!

They derserved to be remembered for all they do...

And while we are talking about being Thankful for these men and women, I have to mention that my cousin is on of them...he serves in The US Navy, he truly is my hero.  I also want to salute my grandpa, dad and uncle who were in the coast guard, and my uncle was in the navy also! I love you all!

Love,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment