I'll be sharing all kind of things...



Poems ,Bible Verses, Pictures, Life, quotes, and Sharing God's love, peace and joy!

One thing that I desire is to sit at Jesus's feet & worship Him every single say of my life...

Read the Printed Word!



Friday, November 4, 2011

Thank Day 4

I'm also Thankul for God's Word! The bible is so amazing, everytime I pick it up the bible to read, I learn something new. Its like a Love Letter from God!

Here are 2 bible verses that I love:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give hope and a future." Jer 29:11

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

It helps me through hard times, and it has wonderful stories of our Lord Jesus and of those people who choose to follow him. Its just a Good Book!

Love,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment