I'll be sharing all kind of things...



Poems ,Bible Verses, Pictures, Life, quotes, and Sharing God's love, peace and joy!

One thing that I desire is to sit at Jesus's feet & worship Him every single say of my life...

Read the Printed Word!



Monday, November 7, 2011

Bailey Flanigan Series by Karen Kingsbury


As I sit here and wait for Nov 22 to be here, my heart and thoughts go out to Bailey Flanigan/Kelsey Kingsbury.

I see myself in you in so many ways, a true rolemodel for me and I want to thank you and Karen Kingsbury for writing these books. That God put into your heart to write for your reader friend. They truly are a blessing. :) Thank You Jesus, for putting these wonderful books in Karen Kingsbury heart, not just the Bailey Flanigan Series and the Baxter Series but all her books. They truly are all amazing reads.

But anyways...I wanted to write this short note to Bailey/Kelsey!

Dear Kelsey,

I just wanted to Thank you, for being the inspiration for your mother's book..The Bailey Flanigan Series. Its my favorite along the all the books in the Baxter Series. Its my dream to meet you and your mother someday to give you both a hug and say Thank you for all you do.

Thank you for all do on the Bailey Flanigan FB page..I love how Karen also has Cody Coleman Page and Brandon Paul page..which are run by your truly Solomon Rexius and Kyle Kupecky...I hope! The encouragment you share always put a smile on my face when i see your post. I truly love having you as FB friend! Its a blessing!  <3

Bailey is such a rolemodel to so many, me included. I see myself in her in so many ways.

Congradulation by the way. I wish you and Kyle Kupecky all the best! :) God has blessed you both, bring you each other lifes.

I wonder which guy Bailey will pick Cody or Brandon!! I"m looking forward to reading Longing and Loving to find out! :)

xoxo
Love From Your Sis In Christ,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment