I'll be sharing all kind of things...



Poems ,Bible Verses, Pictures, Life, quotes, and Sharing God's love, peace and joy!

One thing that I desire is to sit at Jesus's feet & worship Him every single say of my life...

Read the Printed Word!



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

a song i wrote..w/ help from a friend

"it's unconditional
It's all powerful
It's completely lovable
"its unchangeable
"it's satisfying
It's not denying
It's unveiling
It's life changing
"pre chorus
"and I can't wait till that glorious day when I meet my love
"who loved me all my life.
chorus"You gave me life
You've shown me what real love is
You've stolen my heart
and now i can't walk away from you
"You amaze me every single day
verse 2
now its time to share His love.with others
Now it's time to share his light"
now its time to share His love.with othersNow it's time to share his light"Now its time to share his word!with all peoplefrom east to westYour glory never fails usthough some times we may fail you..you never fail us..repeat pre chorus and chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment